Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Condemnation & The Rescue (part 2)

Conversatoin w/ prof. Loong......

Campion says:
食懵你啊 , 偷我d post
deeb says:
che. you posted there for ppl to steal ga la
Campion says:
你公然steal嘛, 仲要post comment, 作死~!
.................
.................
Campion says:
let's imagine...vividly
put ourselves in Jesus' position (on the cross)
let's feel, at the moment when God showed His wrath
Campion says:
let's be as where Jesus was...let's stare up into the sky
deeb says:
I'll say 大人﹐冤枉呀﹐大人
Campion says:
no.
Campion says:
you won't say that. You know it's the moment
deeb says:
just kidding
Campion says:
If I were Jesus, the Father and I had never been seperated.
We love each other so much, so deeply, and so mysteriously that also we originally are one
Campion says:
but see He cried out.
like what you would cry out, :" God, why have you forsaken me"
no answer
Campion says:
Imagine, for the many years, that you didn't hear any answer
"Why have you forsaken me"
Campion says:
from the ultimate devine bonding, He was torn apart from His most beloved Father.
the only time ever since the Creation.
Campion says:
now, put up your pictorial mind, see yourself under the cross
deeb says:
trying
Campion says:
look at Him, you hear Him, see Him, with blood dripping onto your face... He cried out, scarecely breathing, "God, Why have you fosaken me"
having no answer, He dropped His head...exhausted
Campion says:
Now, He sees u, under the nails on His foot
He sees you into the eyes, and you meet with His eyes.
You see the blood from the thorn on His forehead.
Campion says:
Then, everything went silent. The forsaken perished Son of God....seeing you into your eyes.
Campion says:
He says, to you, and only to you now, "Fai. My love.... My child. I do this all... for You." with the nearly last breath,"Please...come to me."
Campion says:
please. See Him. You are under the cross. See Him
deeb says:
i saw
Campion says:
and He says, "you see me now, as I always see you."
Campion says:
"but you still hurt, maybe as you feel as much as I do on the cross" "It's the pain, of separation, of rejection. I know it, as much as I am torn apart from the Father, to whom I love"
"Put it on my cross. Let's share it all"
"It's all for you, the particular, unique and only you whom I die for"

then fawudeeb cried........
Lord, thank you Lord for all You've done for me.