Thursday, January 20, 2005

Fly, Eagles, Fly (2)

自從大老細發出尋日有關 Eagles pep rally 嘅電郵後﹐公司內出現以下一段無聊電郵對話。。。。
人物: John (大老細)
Tuong (男性﹐我頂頭上司)
Harry (緊張大師)
Natasha, Jeremy, Sari, Rubie (同事甲﹐乙﹐丙﹐丁)
WF (花蝴蝶中文名 initial, 依家你哋知點解我係 FWD 啦)

Sari : Does anyone have an extra jersey?
Rubie : I knew I bought that jersey for something.
Natasha : alright since we are all talking about eagles gear i had to forward this....joe's niece this past Sunday (See attached photo)
Posted by Hello

John : N, borrow that and you can leave at noon!
花蝴蝶 : If I learn to sing and memorize the Ealges fight song, can I leave at 11:30?
John : Nice try.
Tuong : WF, I can't decide if its really the Eagles spirit that has been bestowed upon you or you are just trying to get out of work early....hmmmm.
Harry : OK all you non-fans out there: I've got a bunch of Eagles swag (yes, they're clean and fresh so no Harry odor) that I'll bring in on Friday.
I believe I've got (2) extra jerseys, a T-shirt, and (2) hats.
WF gets one (Hey, I've gotta help my teammates first!) and I'll let the rest of you fight over the remaining items.
Jeremy : I think we should paint the HARRY MOBILE green and ride around city hall during the pep rally with WF and her painted face on top leading the eagles fight song.
花蝴蝶 : I will do that if Tuong dresses in Joe's niece's outfit and dances w/ pom-pom on top of the Harry Mobile.
Tuong : Sorry WF, I only dress like that on weekends...
John : WF, you put that together and you can leave whenever you want!

不過我諗大老細下句想講嘅係, "你走左就唔洗再返嚟啦。"