Saturday, March 26, 2005

我受死﹐是為你的眼淚

很喜歡這首歌。亦曾多次安慰了在黑夜裡哭泣的我。

我受死﹐是為你的眼淚
(For those tears I died)
您曾說您要來﹐與我分擔憂傷,
您說您會同在﹐ 解我明天惆帳,
我幾乎拒絕﹐不願讓您進來﹐
但正如您應許﹐您已經進來﹐您與我同在。
主耶穌說:"來﹐到我身旁﹐飲我活水﹐
我知道你乾渴﹐請不要拒絕。
你黑夜裡哭泣﹐我也為你落淚。
深願你知我受死﹐是為你的眼淚。"

You said You'd come, and share all my sorrows,
You said You'd be there, for all my tomorrows,
I came so close to sending You away,
but just like You promised,
You came there to stay, I just had to pray.
*And Jesus said, "Come to the water, stand by my side;
I know you are thirsty, you won't be denied.
I felt every tear drop, when in darkness you cried,
and I strove to remind you, that for those tears I died."

Your goodness so great, I can't understand,
And dear Lord I know, that all this was planned;
I know you're here now, and always will be,
Your love loosed my chains
and in You I'm free, but Jesus why me?

Jesus I give you, my heart and my soul,
I know that without God, I'd never be whole;
Savior, You opened all the right doors,
and I thank You and praise You
from earth's humble shores, take me I'm Yours.