Prayer request
I'm sick. Had fever yesterday, and the temperature's still not subsided yet. Thus I'm staying in the guesthouse and not going back to the building site today. Hopefully I'll get better tomorrow.
Despites of my sickness, there's something to give thanks to. Last Saturday, the group went to the Source of Nile (I didn't go since I went the Saturday before the last, I had a really nice chat w/ Lhaki instead), Joanne went w/ the group, and she was kinda bored thus just walked around, and ran into a Muslim, they chatted and at the end, that Muslim decided to convert to Christianity. What an amazing thing, as it is reaaaaaallly hard for a Muslim to convert. He asked for a Bible, and so happened that someone in our group did bring a Bible along w/ her. Who would have thought of bringing a Bible for a sightseeing trip? But God has everything prepared.
Already, done w/ my report and going back to sleep.
Despites of my sickness, there's something to give thanks to. Last Saturday, the group went to the Source of Nile (I didn't go since I went the Saturday before the last, I had a really nice chat w/ Lhaki instead), Joanne went w/ the group, and she was kinda bored thus just walked around, and ran into a Muslim, they chatted and at the end, that Muslim decided to convert to Christianity. What an amazing thing, as it is reaaaaaallly hard for a Muslim to convert. He asked for a Bible, and so happened that someone in our group did bring a Bible along w/ her. Who would have thought of bringing a Bible for a sightseeing trip? But God has everything prepared.
Already, done w/ my report and going back to sleep.



<< Home