Peppermint Field Gel
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ad #1
Guy: You must be new. Are you from heaven? You’re just too beautiful.
My arms fall asleep, can I rest them around you?
If I can rearrange the alphabets, I would put U and I together.
Do you have a boyfriend?
Guy’s boss: Yes.
Guy: Who’s the lucky one?
Guy’s boss: Me.
Ad#4
Boss: Please fax this contract to the headquarters.
Be careful. It’s the manuscript.
Ad#5
Girl: No special discount? I shop here all the time.
(Sign) Sale 80-90% off tomorrow.
Ad #1
Guy: You must be new. Are you from heaven? You’re just too beautiful.
My arms fall asleep, can I rest them around you?
If I can rearrange the alphabets, I would put U and I together.
Do you have a boyfriend?
Guy’s boss: Yes.
Guy: Who’s the lucky one?
Guy’s boss: Me.
Ad#4
Boss: Please fax this contract to the headquarters.
Be careful. It’s the manuscript.
Ad#5
Girl: No special discount? I shop here all the time.
(Sign) Sale 80-90% off tomorrow.



<< Home